Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Michigan - Day 28

Marquette Tourist Court
Sunday, 28 July 2019

There are several things I'd like to see in the Marquette area, but I'm almost 10 days behind in my blog posts and am almost desperate to catch up before I go to Wisconsin.  I took a look at the map and decided I'd have time tomorrow to go to these places on my way from this campground to my next one in Hancock.

Our campsite was slightly buried among other sites, but I figured out a route for the dogs and me to come and go without causing a riot, so we could take regular walks.  Other than that, I spent the day working on the catch-up postings.  Didn't get nearly as far as I'd hoped, but I don't want to skimp on them too, just because it's inconvenient.  It's hard enough for me to remember things now, even with my fairly extensive notes.  I sure wouldn't want to try to do it several months from now.


No comments:

Post a Comment