Thursday, May 30, 2019

Ohio - Day 27

Rocky Fork State Park
Monday, 27 May 2019

The end of Memorial Day weekend for many folks and, with my campsite at the entrance to the campground, I could see everybody leave.  So for fun I counted them.  By 11:00, 35 had left; another 34 left just in the next hour; by 3:00 (checkout time) another 22 were gone - 91 in all, in a campground with 170 campsites.  I counted 12 who checked in during the day, one of whom had almost the whole campground to choose from, so of course they chose the site right next to mine.  Ah well.

Things were much calmer around here by this evening.

I spent much of the day trying to catch up with my blog, which had gotten really behind.

Fortunately, both my right arm and my energy level have improved greatly.  I'm just getting ordinarily tired now, instead of fighting a more pervasive tiredness.  And my arm is regaining much of its range of motion and a great deal of its strength.  Still a ways to go but far more useful than a week ago.

To balance those improvements, I've been coughing my fool head off all day long - driving me crazy - and I don't know what's causing it.  Maybe the seriously increased humidity is causing trouble for my sinuses, which then think they can't breath?

The rain's gone.  The day started out warm and got downright hot - and seriously humid, which makes heat hotter to me.

I've found some extra photos I've taken over the last few days that I haven't put in the blog yet, so I'll stick them in here.
sunrise at Rocky Fork State Park











Dexter keeping an eye on campground activities
 
Gracie, more relaxed, enjoying the AC

Lily, supervising the cabin as usual


















No comments:

Post a Comment