Saturday, April 13, 2019

West Virginia - Day 8

Camp Creek State Park
Monday, 8 April 2019

Dense fog early in the morning - really dense - hard to see the other end of this very small campground.

Heavy rain in the afternoon, as promised.  But I'm used to rain and don't mind it.

I used the day for walking the dogs, planning my next travels, and catching up on my blog.

I saw in a local newspaper that very-multi-talented Steve Martin has written a play.  From the article:
Alchemy Theatre Troupe presents his modern comedy classic play, "Picasso at the Lapin Agile" about two wild and crazy guys, Albert Einstein and Pablo Picasso, meeting at a Paris cafe in 1904 before they transform the world.
And in case you're wondering, as I did, whether the two ever did actually meet, you can take your pick.  https://www.quora.com/Did-Pablo-Picasso-ever-meet-Albert-Einstein


No comments:

Post a Comment