Thursday, April 6, 2023

Georgia - Day 14 - in High Falls campground

High Falls State Park, Jackson
Thursday, 6 April 2023

During Wednesday night, we got some rain and thunder, so I got up to give Dext some CBD treats.  I was surprised that the kittens didn't seem bothered by the thunder, but I guess it's a little calming for them to be together in their carrying case covered by a towel.  Even Lily didn't come join me during the night, which she usually does.

Yesterday I'd been too tired when we got in even to wash the dishes, which I always do because of it being ant season.  So this morning I had today's and yesterday's dishes to wash, I had all the supplies I'd bought yesterday to store, and then I spent most of the day editing those many photos I'd taken at the Carter and MLK Centers.

Dext got several walks around the campground which, thankfully, was large enough to provide us with several choices of places to walk.

I saw a bluebird.  And lots of birds were singing like crazy, especially after that rain.  I'm sure this is mating season for them.

I'd wanted to get more done, but everything takes time, especially when there's only one of me to do it.


No comments:

Post a Comment