Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Florida - Day 22 - in the Perry campground

Perry KOA, Perry
Tuesday, 7 February 2023

Mostly I spent the day doing a lot of chores.  I don't remember that general work around the house used to take up so much time when I was in an actual house, but it sure seems to now.

The shades that were on the windows when I bought the RV are fine for basic privacy, but not so great for keeping out light.  When there's a light shining in the windows during the night, I'll usually hang a towel over the closed shade using clothespins, and that has been working pretty well.  But if I hang them up with still a lot of time before bed, or if I don't take them down right away in the morning, the Marauders will usually end up knocking the towels down when they're wrestling.  Which of course also brings down the clothespins holding them. 

The kitties have decided those clothespins are great new toys - in fact, I'm surprised they haven't figured out how to go after them specifically, instead of just waiting for them to appear as a byproduct.  Anyway, here's the way one of them looked when I finally found it after the Marauders lost interest.

Note the teeth marks, the chewed ends, and the fallen-to-pieces aspect.  These guys are hard to believe sometimes.


No comments:

Post a Comment