Thursday, September 15, 2022

Minnesota - Day 15 - in the Bemidji campground

Bemidji KOA, Bemidji
Thursday, 15 September 2022

This campground had good wifi, acceptable showers and a cheap laundry - an amazingly hard-to-find combo.  I was sorry we were only going to be here just this one day.

I'd already finished Montana's blog posts, but I left that state a day early because I needed 2 days on the road to get from there to the middle of southern Minnesota, my first night's stop.  Because the wifi was so good here, I managed to finish both those on-the-road posts as well as inserting the photos for the next day (the photos being the hardest part to attach to the posts).

We had thunder and lightning overnight until about 8:00 AM.  This was quite a change from the weather we'd had in the west.  Now we're in the mid-west and it's suddenly occurred to me to wonder whether we'll make it through Iowa and Nebraska without running into a tornado.

We're farther north than we've been so far, and I'm seeing more definite signs of autumn.


Just a hint of the colors to come, but I think they
definitely jazz up that tree.































No comments:

Post a Comment