Saturday, December 31, 2022

For the new year

I'm in Florida now and am clarifying my plans.  I've made 3 lists of things to do: things that need organizing, things that need mending, and overdue blog posts.  I figure each list will take about a week, and I've made a reservation at this campground (with good wifi) for 3 weeks.  That takes me to the middle of January.  I may take a little more time if I have to, because I want to leave here refreshed and ready to enjoy my last 4 states (plus D.C.)

Florida is a big state with a whole lot of things I want to see, and February is a short month.  So my plan now is to begin my "month" in Florida part way through January and continue through February.  I'm sure I'll still miss some things, but the extra time will help.

I'm writing now to wish everyone a safe and peaceful new year.  We've been having a rough time this last year (though nothing like the poor folks in Ukraine, for which I'm unendingly grateful), and I hope things will ease up in the coming months for everyone.  So my very best wishes for a great new year!


1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year to you! Look forward to reading about your next set of adventures. Hope you are feeling better! It sounds like it!

    ReplyDelete