Monday, February 22, 2021

an oddball side note

Monday, 22 February 2021

For the entire last week, I've been feeling a mite poorly, as we used to say when Texas was more rural.  I'm pretty sure I had the coronavirus but have been lucky not to have any respiratory symptoms, as far as I can tell.

Today is the 10th day since I first felt the symptoms, and I'm definitely feeling better - still not 100%, but definitely better.

I've been lucky in many ways and will write about this in more detail when I come to that post in chronological order.  But this is why I've been so silent for so long.  Thanks to luck and a generally healthy constitution, I expect to be completely on the other side of this in the next day or so and will soon resume my blog postings.

Hope everybody's able to stay well and warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment