Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Texas - Day 19 - in the Weatherford KOA campground

Weatherford KOA, Weatherford
Saturday, 21 November 2020

I did almost nothing but work on the blog today, getting 3 more posts written and published.

I also spent some time figuring out my itinerary for tomorrow when I'd be driving through Fort Worth, Dallas, and on up to Denison.  That always takes more time than it seems like it should.

And of course, I walked the dogs, which also always takes more time and energy than it seems like it should.  In this campground we were in the middle of a row, which is usually disqualifying, but both in front of us and behind there were grassy fields, so I'd hoped we'd be able to sort of charge straight out and away from any surrounding dogs.  Which worked but mainly because there weren't any dogs right next to us that spent lots of time outside so we could dodge them without too much trouble,

It was warm while we were there, which I find relaxing.  It was a nice quiet day.

No comments:

Post a Comment