Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Alabama - Day 26

Ozark KOA
Thursday, 26 December 2019

Today was spent in the campground, working on my blog, figuring out where I'm going when we leave here tomorrow, and walking the dogs.

The big event today was that I got the RV washed.  First time in its life, so you can imagine how badly it needed the bath.  A man who works here in the campground freelances on RV cleaning and handyman chores.  He charged me $120 but, like I said, this was the very first time and the man said he had to really scrub in some places and go over it a couple of times to get gunk off.  I didn't tell him until after he was done that that was 2 years worth of dirt.  It sure looks better now.

In this campground I saw a chinaberry tree, a mimosa, and a camellia packed with buds.  Sure makes me realize I'm in the South.

My plan is to go over to the Mobile area tomorrow and spend the rest of the month checking out the area, which includes all of Alabama's coastline.


No comments:

Post a Comment