Thursday, December 13, 2018

New Jersey - Day 9

Clarksboro KOA
Sunday, 9 December 2018

We were only traveling for about 5 hours yesterday, and much of that was stopping to walk and explore.  But I'm still tired today.  Maybe this trip is aging me faster than I thought, or maybe it's the effect of cold winter weather plus short days taking away my initiative, but I can't seem to find either the energy or the motivation to go out every day.  I guess that's okay too.

I spent a lot of the day figuring out where I'm going tomorrow.  I decided on Atlantic City, but then had to figure out a route and what I want to see when I get there.  Amazing how much time that takes when, like me, you don't like the routes the computer programs offer (they love toll roads more than I do).

Someone here in the campground has trailered in an old VW convertible, with a license plate claiming it's "historic."  I've got a problem with something being labeled historic when I had a new one myself 45 years ago

Nice to be able to watch "Meet the Press" again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment