Friday, September 28, 2018

Massachusetts - Days 24 & 25


Sippewissett Campground
Monday & Tuesday, 24 & 25 September 2018

I went nowhere but here for 2 whole days.  I’ve been getting more and more tired and decided it was time for a break.  As it happened, Monday was a good day for it because it rained quite a bit and I read John Grisham’s The Firm.  I usually save Grisham books for the beach but figured this is close enough.

Today the sun’s been shining and the dogs could be outside on leashes for a while.  Gracie usually goes under the RV and digs a hole to lie in.  When I leave campsites, I leave holes behind me.  If she does it under the picnic table I try to fill them in a bit – I should probably get one of those folding shovels because I don’t have much luck with me foot or a tree branch, which are what I’ve been using.

On the other hand, there’s always litter at these campsites and I figure picking up some of it makes us even.  Today by the picnic table I found a pseudo-gold sand dollar that must have dropped off a necklace or bracelet.  I left it on the table for somebody to claim.

No comments:

Post a Comment