Sunday, September 9, 2018

Massachusetts - Day 8

Northampton KOA
Saturday, 8 September 2018

Today I spent most of the day trying to find campgrounds in the rest of Massachusetts that I can afford.  It seems those in the western part are the least expensive (though by no means cheap) and the price goes up when heading east.  Probably because most of the major tourist attractions are in the east - Boston's stuff, Lexington/Concord, Capes Cod and Ann, Woods Hole - like that.

And surprisingly, there aren't actually that many campgrounds, as far as I can tell, so my choices are limited.  That's left me trying to figure out how I'm going to be able to get to some of the things I really want to see without breaking the bank.

I could actually use another day or two of down time, but it can't be at this campground - definitely too expensive to make a habit out of.

No comments:

Post a Comment