Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Massachusetts - Day 10 - Worcester

Village Green Campground
Monday, 10 September 2018
today's route
I wanted to go into Worcester, which is one of the largest cities in the state, but I had a really hard time finding anything that looked like a sight to see.  Mostly I did some shopping (groceries, PetsMart) and drove around town.

I knew rain was predicted but tomorrow's supposed to be worse so I decided to go ahead and take a look.  It wasn't bad but it was harder to see things.

Of course, as usual, I got lost because the roads aren't labeled the way the map says they'll be and ended up wandering all around the downtown area.  I found some impressive government and cultural buildings, but they weren't exactly the get-out-and-visit type.

See what I mean?

On the way back to the campground I went down Podunk Road.  Truth in advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment